Saturday, December 11, 2010

Roseta Stoned

Morning everybody!! Wow I'm amazed that I'm up at this hour on a weekend and I feel great I woke up to some TOOL to start my day :). Last night was amazing after dropping off the signatures for the talent show I went to Bryan's to check out our official new male singer and he is by far amazing (kinda looks like and sings like Jack Black...)!!! He can sing so many styles and matches perfectly with Gabi I was so happy to see that our band can now start getting somewhere we got a new snare, hi hat, and other cymbals (sorry I'm not a drummer so I don't know all the fancy pants names :p).






Also Nick and Tiffany came over with a shiz loads of munchies and we watched Despicable Me and Inception (ha piracy kicks ass). It was random but at 4 in the morning Toby just started barking and he never ever barks and he wouldn't stop for the next 20 minutes so I go upstairs. I don't see anything so I'm curious if our house is either haunted and he can see ghosts or he's just plain retarded......I'm so nervous for next week for finals and junk this is where it's decided whether or not I get into 1050 and I'm gonna not be sleeping for the next few days yay.....






So the winter dance shindig thingy is coming up and I'm debating whether I should go or not I would most likely ask Kresslyn and thanks to my big mouth my mom and Chelsey keep telling me all these crazy ideas on how to ask her! Isn't just simply asking the question and maybe giving flowers or something good enough?? I guess not for my mom and stinky. Also her friends were saying it would be funny if I did? I'm trying to see how it's funny because after getting to know her were really not opposites at all..






So today I'm gonna head out to band practice, play some Fallout 3, and study like no tomorrow for finals good luck to everybody on finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts