Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Aslyum

sick album art but music couldn't back it up



Well my week so far has been a complete close relation to hell till yesterday when I saw that the new Disturbed album was out so being the good little pirate I am I downloaded some DELUXE 17 SONGS JNKASNDKJASN BLAH EDITION. I sat crossing my fingers hoping I won't be disappointed like with some certain bands newest albums like Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, Sonic Syndicate, and Rammstein. After a PAINFUL two minutes I finally gotta listen to the new album after listening to the first five tracks I couldn't help but feel like my hands were inching towards my throat. This is then I realized wow I think I hate this band now. I just had to pause it and play something decent. Later in the night I started to listen to it again then I had the same feeling again good god how could I make it through all 17 tracks I don't know although there was one exception.






David Draiman







Rob Halford





It was a cover of Judas Priest's Living After Midnight and I was expecting David Draiman to sing like Rob Halford but with a bunch of oh Wa Ah Ah Ah's like in most of Disturbed's songs but I actually like it but it's a COVER. I even tried getting into it again but I even started to gain some what hateful love for it but it ended quickly. Once again I was disappointed by another metal band!! To make up for my disappointing night I played some Banjo Kazooie and talked on the phone with the amazing Alex. So once again I have to wait for another band that will HOPEFULLY come out with a decent album which I'm excited for the next two months for the upcoming releases of these albums.






Serj Tankian - Imperfect Harmonies Sept. 21st













Dimmu Borgir - Abrahadabra Sept 24th













Cradle of Filth - Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa Oct. 22nd but was delayed to Nov. 1st


I also heard All That Remains is coming out with a new album coming out on Oct. 12th call For We Are Many but I couldn't find any artwork for it. I'm still bothered though that I have to wait for at least a god damn year for the new In Flames album to come out, like I really got the mental capacity to wait that period of time for an album from one of my all time favorite bands. So I'm hoping one of these album will help me come back to sanity and be happy for once. Hope I did well for my "review" don't like it? Well go suck a large one because I had to do something to get my mind off of things that bring pain and sorrow into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts