Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Sweet Shadow

Anders from In Flames


Another day another blog, chilling with Nick for now till we go to Affy's and go see some of my awesome UCAS friends :). Its gonna be a kick ass day already I can feel it in my taco filled veins!! My mom is gone for the weekend so Chelsey and I got the whole house to ourselves with nothing but awesome fatty processed foods to eat.




I can already feel my arteries clogging with deliciousness as we speak :). Then the week after my mom is going to California for the whole week so then I got the house to myself again HELL YEA BRING THE HOOKERS AND KEGGERS jk ;). I think its all the sugar talking but I feel so happy like nothing can ruin my day I dare you to try! Hope you all have a kick ass weekend for now I'm gonna go party peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts