Monday, August 16, 2010

Cheesecake and Life



I was gonna do this post yesterday but I was too tried from being in Salt Lake City seeing family and going to Cheesecake Factory. It was an amazing day I loved seeing family but it's funny though with that fact last time they saw me I was a little chubby peruviano. The most on my mind about yesterday was after we ate at Cheesecake there was a mall we went to for some school shopping.




I realized how much I hate shopping with my mom it's then how I realized she doesn't know me all that well or what I stand for. She kept dragging me into all these stores like Aeropostle or American Eagle. Sorry mom but I stop wearing those stupid collared and polo shirts in 7th grade. She still thinks I'm into those kind of things and I only buy shorts from those places and that's it!




I'll admit this you can call me some emu kid or some scene wanna be or whatever but I like going to Hot Topic. Where else am I gonna find a Children of Bodom or a Mastodon shirt? Macy's? Yeah right, seriously that's what I like to wear more than anything band shirts, I just love them and I don't care what anyone thinks about them not even my own mother. She hates my bands and the shirts I like which is fine everyone is different. I thing I also hate about my mom's judgment that has been bugging me was whatever music they got playing in Hot Topic I immediately "love", whatever most of the crap they play in Hot Topic is garbage!
















The only people in my family who truly know who I am and what I love is my siblings Nathan, Amber, and Chelsey. They all know I'm Atheist (was LDS), Nate is Atheist as well, Amber is Agnostic (lazy man's Atheist lol just playing sis), and Chelsey is LDS. They know I'm not some little Satan worshiper with my music if only my whole family were like my three siblings and be willing to still love me Schaefer or Delgado I don't care which one then I'll be truly amazed and shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts