Sunday, August 15, 2010

Park City

The zip line my favorite :)


Yesterday was an amazing day!! It was Chelsey's birthday and to celebrate it we went to Park City for the day to do the amazing rides they got there during the summer. There was the Alpine Slide, Alpine Coaster, and the Zip Line (my favorite). It was such a great day so glad we didn't bring my dad along, the only downside to the whole day was the wait for the rides I felt like we were in line for hours on end I think I even got a sunburn didn't know that was possible!!






The Alpine Slide



I met some way cool people there too, we met a family visiting from the UK, and I met this awesome guy who was wearing a Mastodon shirt who just happened to go the same Mastodon/Dethklok concert I went to last October wow its a small world! I also saw this one family who was in front of us and a gay couple walked by (trust me it was very obvious that they were a gay couple) and then one of the guys in the family started making fun of the couple right after they walked by! I was so pissed I wanted to grab this little, skinny, punk ass white boy and snap him in half. No wonder he was making fun of the couple he can't even get lucky with girls, little piece of shit.






Alpine Roller Coaster (you get to control how fast you go like on the Alpine Slide!!)



But overall it was still an amazing day I loved it and how my mom is so adventurous, always trying to get me and Chelsey to go out and do crazy before we get too busy or old to do it and that's one of the many reasons I love my mom so much :). Well thats my post for the day I better be off I'm going to Cheescake Factory today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts