Saturday, August 7, 2010

Family/Friend Series Part 4 Dez Moines

Black and White! :)


Another addition to my awesome group of people who had an impact in my life and who I love with all my heart. This is Afton Turner (Affy) an amazing UCAS friend of mine, she was the only person at school who truly didn't make me feel like a total outcast among the other students. Affy was the only person in our school who actually knows the bands I listen to (I'm dead serious btw) and is the only person in my whole life who I can compete with how many bands I listen to with her list being way way bigger than mine -_-.




I loved our fun times in English with Randi when I would fall asleep with my head leaning back against the wall with my mouth wide open in front of everyone, not even waking up when everyone laughed at me and I tend to have the most fun around her! Seeing her at UCAS everyday got me through the day whether it was good or horrible and I can't thank her enough for that. Affy your truly an amazing friend willing to help me with school while also looking out for me whether it's some douche bag friend of mine giving me shit for going to the "nerd" school or a girl that totally screws me over buy picking some other jack off to be with, I love you to death Affy your so amazing, love ya always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts