Monday, August 30, 2010

Some People Just Can't Grow Up



Today was just worse than yesterday it was decent till my last period when I got on facebook and got this message from the crazy bitch my dad has been with.This little child was so pathetic she had to use someone's facebook account to track us down and harrass my family this woman is insane. Some friends are telling me to get over my dad but some of them don't see I have to deal with this shit its annoying and stressing me the hell out just look at what this heartless succubus had to say. I just don't want anything with my dad anymore my mom has been crying for TWO painful days I can't take it anymore you make my mom cry and you got yourself a death wish. I just can't take it anymore I'm so done with this family crap that's been going for far too long. I just want this divorce over with for good and I just want my dad to go back to Peru and never ever come back. I just want my life to have Mom, Chelsey, Nathan, and Amber their all I need in my family.





Dominic Antonio Delgado August 30 at 9:01pm




Select: All, Read, None




Show: AllUnread




HELLLOOOO Clone of Mario!!




Between You and Natasha Brown Solovi




Natasha Brown Solovi August 30 at 10:09am


Will you PLEASE... tell your mama to quit calling my cell phone & leaving messages for Mario. I believe she was informed by.... whats that officers name... uh huh.. (she knows) not to ever contact Mario & I again! So now I have to send you this email so you can tell your PATHETIC BITCH MAMA to quit harassing us! All her messages & call log are saved... if she has anything to say to Mario, have her contact his lawyer!





ps


tell ur chicken shit mama changing her phone number doesnt mean anything. its not like your home/work address has changed.. hmm





HEY SHARON SINCE I KNOW YOU'RE PROBABLY READING THIS... I JUST WANT TO SAY... QUIT MEETING/SEEING/CALLING MARIO. IF YOU SAY YOU'RE DONE WITH MARIO.. THEN BE DONE!! YOU ARE THE MOST DUMB-ASS-WHITE-TRASH PERSON WHO CANT LET IT SHIT GO. IF YOU WANT HIM SO BAD... THEN TAKE HIM BACK!! HE IS ALL YOURS. STOP LYING TO YOUR KIDS.. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DONT WANT HIM BEHIND YOUR KIDS BACK & FIX YOUR FUCKED UP RETARDED ASS MARRIAGE THAT YOU CALL & HAVE A GREAT FUCKING LIFE!! BUT IF YOU CANT DO THAT... THEN QUIT ACTING LIKE A CHILD & LEAVE HIM ALONE & MOVE ON. YOU ARE A BITTER OLD HAG! I MEAN I CAN UNDERSTAND WHO WOULD WANT YOUR WRINKLY ASS ANYWAY.. BUT IF MARIOS THE ONLY MAN YOU THINK U CAN GET.. LOL THEN OKAY. BY ALL MEANS... HAVE HIM SHARRRRRON!! I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF GAME YOU TWO ARE PLAYING.. BUT SERIOUSLY LEAVE MARIO ALONE, LEAVE ME ALONE... & QUIT CALLING KATJA A BASTARD CHILD. YOUR KIDS ARE NO BETTER.. LIKE I SAID YOU'RE A BITTER OLD BITCH & I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE HURT, BUT DAMN GET A LIFE & MOVE ON... FIND YOURSELF AN OLD WHITE MAN & BE HAPPY!! YOU'RE REALLY ANNOYING & I FIND YOU VERY VERY STUPID.. SO, PLEASE... NO MORE CONTACTING MARIO, DONT LEAVE VOICEMAILS, QUIT NAME CALLING OF KATJA... ETC, BECAUSE ONE MORE TIME SHARON.. I MEAN THIS.. ONE MORE TIME, THEN I WILL HAVE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON. OK:)) go ahead & print this email whatever... but i believe you were the one who contacted the authorities to say that we've been harassing you & the kids.. uhh no, its you who is playing games. you dont want me emailing you through your kids well then quit calling my cell phone, quit leaving messages on MY cell phone, quit with the childish games & quit talking shit! aight gurlfriend.. This is my last & final email to you..





DOMINIC... you look just like your daddy! oh & Chels... girl if only you could see how much YOU & Katja look alike lol daddys genes most b very dominant in all you kids!



(My Response to this bitch)


Dominic Antonio Delgado August 30 at 3:21pm

Um ok clearly after reading this message of horrible grammar your nothing more than a pathetic child how DARE you call my mom a bitch and through me? pathetic much? What goes on between my mom and my dad is NONE of your buisness okay "GURLFRIEND" please if your gonna be a bitch to someone at least be an adult about it and last I checked Katja is actually a bastard child a term that means a child who has parents who aren't married so actually my mom is right so don't be so offended the truth hurts. If anything were trying to move on from my dad I can't stand and want nothing to do with him he's nothing more than a pathetic piece of tripe. "QUIT NAME CALLING OF KATJA... ETC, BECAUSE ONE MORE TIME SHARON.. I MEAN THIS.. ONE MORE TIME, THEN I WILL HAVE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON. OK:))" and "tell ur chicken shit mama changing her phone number doesnt mean anything. its not like your home/work address has changed.. hmm". Wow really your burying yourself into the ninth circle of hell with those kind of threats you disgust me I normally never ever talk to an adult like this but you can't seem to have that kind of status. I'll be more than gladly to report this to the police about the harassment and threats I think you need to grow up okay "GURLFRIEND" please just get an education it would do ya some good and give ya higher standards. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts