Saturday, August 7, 2010

Family/Friend Series Part 5 Satisfy My Soul



Of course why didn't I posted about this amazing person sooner!?





This Nina Carpenter an amazing UCAS friend of mine who I love so dearly and had the most amazing year with (er semester haha). We became such close friends in only five months I'm mad at myself for not even getting to know you sooner grr your so amazing in every way!






You done so much for me more than you realized you got me through so some of the worst things that happened to me this year mostly with my depression and with my douche bag of a father. No words of gratitude isn't enough to say thank you for what you did for me all year. At times I even wonder if I even deserve to be your friend and so grateful to have you in my lame life.






I loved our fun times in Math and Art Advisory whether its us yelling in class about dumbest things or you having your fun little experiments with my hair which all were great times! You even gave me the courage to show my art with other people and inspired me to draw again. You taught me how to be more out going without caring what others thought of me which you have no idea how much a problem it was for me to express myself with others.





I hope to have another two amazing years of UCAS with you and then after that for the rest of my life being friends forever your such an amazing individual and I can't live without you love ya always!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts