Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Taking a Break



Just putting an update to my life instead posting about a friend or family member. I got five more people to talk about in my upcoming posts :). I'm waiting for UCAS to start and to kiss my sweet beautiful social life goodbye!






While I'm waiting for my school life to come back I still got TWO more concerts to go to: Summer Slaughter Fest and Exodus Summer Brutality Tour, playing the hell out of Starcraft II, watching South Park non-stop, crushing on this amazing and beautiful person who I don't how they could have feelings for me too seeing that I'm not all that great and with the sad fact that they go to a different high school :( .





She and I have quite a bit of similarities while having complete different views on life with our religious views being the biggest difference. I don't know if she knows but I never been felt so lucky in my life and can't wait to see what happens for the two of us in the nearby future and now I go back being a true UCAS nerd and play Starcraft (btw WOW and Diablo is 10x better).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts