Saturday, August 7, 2010

Family/Friend Series Part 1 Santeria

Britt!


My first friend to mention who first came to my mind today was Brittany Dutton from Maine.




She is one of my special cases for a friend with the fact that we live on complete opposite sides of the country! People ask me how the hell I know people from Maine and how can I be close friends with some over the internet?? That's a story for a different time. I "met" her through one of my other Mainer friends Livi, I started talking to her and it always made me smile to talk to Britt because her silly responses make my day and was there for me when I was sometimes at my worst (mostly this week and thanks for staying up with me to make sure I was doing okay) and best which of course I would do the same for her in a heart beat.




I really can't wait to get working towards coming to visit all you and all my other amazing friends there and were gonna have so many adventures like burning stuff in shopping carts and push them around! Your so amazing in every way I know you had a really hard life growing up from what you told me but your already so strong as an individual for getting to where you are now in life who deserves everything good for being the kind and sweet person you are. Know that I will always be there for you and that I don't plan on disappearing from your life anytime soon can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts