Saturday, August 7, 2010

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”

Max Cavelera The Bob Marley of Heavy Metal


Second post here I been having too much on my mind lately about things with certain every day habits I do which bring memories good and bad mostly about my father (bastard). Even though I still hate him to this day I have some actual good memories from him mostly music and other cultural subjects. Sometimes I can't really even listen to Bob Marley, Nirvana, Offspring, UB40, Sepultura, or any other bands without somehow thinking about him even though he probably stole those some of those cd's from my older sister sadly.




I love my mom to death she raised me on her own and done so much for me and my other siblings but were total opposites and my dad was the one who I could talk about music and other things I love but for now I don't want to have any association with that son of a bitch till he leaves that ugly ass somoan whore but still be there to help support my other little sister who I still haven't even met yet.






I guess I could thank my dad for one thing as well what NOT to do when your in a relationship that's for sure it's his loss from picking that whore over my mom who is 10x better and prettier by far ugh I don't wanna know how much photshopping that whore has to use for her facebook I don't wanna even meet her in person ughh it gives me chills just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts