Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wonders At Your Feet

Dark Tranquillity (I LOVE THESE GUYS!)


About damn time that I have a moment to update my blog! School started again and I'm so happy to see my amazing nerdy friends. For the past two days I been having free periods and only two UCAS classes it was so relaxing I would just chill at the AC or be a hippy and take a nap under one of the trees (which was kinda odd because people in the new trailer would watch me....). It also seems like there's a lot of new sophomore skater kids at UCAS this year, oh how badly I just wanna take their stupid skateboards and beat the living hell out of them. I can't stand them I didn't think I would have to deal those little pricks in school anymore.








Along with those guys I noticed a lot of new emo girls this year. Some of them were pretty cute but they dressed like total whores so I'm really not interested in any of those girls. I mean its UCAS you don't have to dress like a whore to attract the guys just wear a Starcraft or Halo shirt and your set for the year! It's also nice to see that my little sis Chelsey is doing fine at UCAS and getting along with my amazing friends I knew they would love her, just because she's way more social and spontaneous then me.







I also made a new cool friend his name is Wayne, I saw him around the hallways on the first day of school wearing a Whitechapel shirt I just about instantly started a conversation with him he's a really chill kid and knows all my bands. FINALLY I WAS ASKING FOR A FRIEND LIKE THIS AT UCAS (other than Affy of course) AND IT CAME TRUE!!! I'm nervous about tomorrow I got 3 of my UVU classes to go to: Math 1010, Medical Term., and Medical Careers! Ugh why don't any of my other friends have more UVU classes? I feel so alone but luckily I got math with Nina which I'm super excited about and hopefully my brother Nate can get in too!! That's all my blogging for the day I now go to bed and talk with Alex the amazing whitey while listening to Dark Tranquillity night bloggers I plan on finishing up my mini series of people this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts