Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ronin Hexum



Well today was a special day it's Nate's Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Big Brother! Hope you had an amazing birthday with your wonderful fiancee :). Man your getting old, time is going by so fast now it's insane it just seems like yesterday back in fourth grade when you would let me be in your room past my bed time to watch South Park with you. I loved every second of it because well your more than a brother to me you were my mentor and father figure in life and I'm lost at what to even say other than thanks for everything!






Of Course Nate doesn't like to dress up for Halloween either just like me hahaha


I'm just gonna enjoy the rest of my life knowing how great of a brother you are to me and it sucks not having you around the house with me being the only guy in the house having to deal with Mom and Chelsey seeing how crazy they are. It's great though that I get to see you over at UVU everyday and that you don't mind giving me rides back so I can make it to class on time and you come visit us once in a while to see how were doing. I love you Nate! Don't party too hard now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts