Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wow What A Day This Has Turn Out To Be



Man what a day this turned out to be. It was an amazing day got registered at UCAS even though I got a god damn bottom locker again and they didn't give me an advisory class again as well!! After that I went to the mall with Alex, her cool sister Sophia, Nina, and Jonathon.
















No doubt probably the most fun I had at the mall period which is a shocker for me because I usually never care for the mall and just go to there to buy stuff and get out as fast as possible! But today was different Alex and Nina picked out the craziest outfit for me to wear and expect Nina to post that on Facebook knowing her. It was fun and relaxing overall it really got my mind off of things even when my dad called me while I was there.













Then I found out that Alex didn't really had feelings for me in the end.Yes Alex I know your probably reading this but at the time when you called I was truly hurt and did cry but didn't wanna give myself away. I did feel like I was kinda played around with but something tells me I probably deserved it I know how much of a joker I am and didn't mean to offend any of your beliefs. I just wished you could of had a better stance whether or not you wanted to start something with me. But thanks to Nina and my other amazing helpers like my sister Amber and my two good friends Nick and Sarah I was able to get through this night and stop crying. You should know that yes part of me is still hurting very much but I'll get over it, I don't hate you at all and I never had or never will. I still care about you as much as I did before tonight. This whole situation is just a little phase I'll need to get through and have time for myself to recover.

,

1 comment:

  1. Dom....I'm so sorry. I know. I feel so sick and twisted. I couldn't really sleep last night, thanks to my brain that wouldn't shut up if I wanted it to.

    I'm sorry I hurt you.

    I'll give you time.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts