Saturday, August 7, 2010

Brutality is My Sanctuary

Judas Priest


Third post here everyone in their right mind knows how much of a metal-head I am. Metal is everything, really I can't go a day not listening to it since 4th grade starting with SOAD (System of A Down). I started my music life with mostly cute little kid music but as I got older I always hear my mom listening to some of the old 80's pop/rock bands like Oingo Boingo.




My dad would listen to mostly Bob Marley, Nirvana and even that annoying latino music that would make me wanna bash my skull in, for one I never understood them (don't know spanish sue me) and THEY ALL SOUND THE SAME!!!! My brother Nate would listen to from what I could remember was 311, Bob Marley, Smashing Pumpkins, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, and old school rap. My sister's Amber and Chelsey I have no idea what they listened to when I was a kid.....I like to think our family all have different taste which is good because I like think variety of different cultural taste is good in a family.




Me I started to get into heavier and heavier music as I got older from SOAD to something crazy as Brain Drill. I don't give a damn about others bad opinion on the genre yes I know everyone is different but hey I doubt your music is any better since its not Metal (concerts are better too), don't even call me close minded either I've had check out other genres of music I like to have a open mind but none of them come close to what I listen to.




I still listen to some of the Metal that's new now even there's way too many CORE'S!! I dig the 80's and 90's Metal much more than the 00's. I still have yet to see the Metallica of my generation doubt that's coming around anytime soon but till then I'll still be rocking out to the good stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts