Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bad Fur Day



I was bored and decided to spend one of my last days of summer by just relaxing and playing two of my favorite old school N64 games I use to play when I was little Conker's Bad Fur Day and Banjo-Kazooie. I can just remember back when my best friend Andy use to live here and I would walk to his house and being the lazy fat kids that we were we would play either Halo or Conker's Bad Fur Day, but now sadly he's living in Salt Lake City. I haven't been in contact with him for the longest time till early this year on Xbox Live when I found him it's great what the internet can do.





This was also the time (4th grade) was when I started to start being a "bad kid" you could say because around that time was when I started to get into bands like System of a Down and other sweet metal bands and I started cussing like a sailor like horribly with every sentence I would say would of had at least three or four swear words. At school I would hang out with Nick, Shawn, Andy, and Roger during recess where we would hang out in the back of the soccer field and constantly got in fights with kids who came anywhere near us and I'm ashamed to say this but we went as far as using rocks and tree branches to fight them.....I would always come late to class and talk back to my teacher if she said anything that pissed me off. But that was back then and now I'm glad I'm not like that anymore I see myself as a better person in school always trying to do my best and actually starting to think before I act so that I won't get myself caught into fights anymore but even those were violent times but I'm not too ashamed to say it was one of the greatest highlights of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts