Saturday, August 7, 2010

Family/Friend Series Part 3 Paranoid Android



Sorry for the delay my very few viewers I been out quite a bit lately with some friends and my awesome brother :). Today I wanted to do one of my best UCAS friends Elio! At first I didn't know this guy at all and kinda thought low of him (just being honest Elio my bad haha).We never talked until one of the dances where I just hung out with him most of the night because I got ditched that night where we talked a lot and after that night we became friends.






This guy was nothing like me we were total opposites like most of my UCAS friends but no doubt one of the coolest ones as well. I truly remember that night when he became a true friend to me was that one night at the last dance at UCAS where I told him what happened and he stayed up most of the night talking to me even though he was really sick. He was making sure I was doing okay which made me extremely grateful for him to be there for me even though most of the time I felt like a bad friend to him.






I also learned from him to look more into other genres of music and went to my first Indie concert with him which I enjoyed quite a bit actually. Now next time Elio I plan on repaying you the favor by taking you to a Metal concert! Thanks for being there for me man it meant a lot.\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts