Saturday, August 7, 2010

Born Again Anarchist

Andreas Kisser From Sepultura


This is going to be a sweet weekend Friday: Affy comes home from Jackson and I see to some of my kickass ucas friends I haven't seen in forever who they get to meet my best friend Nick!!! Saturday: Go Party with Nick and Kaniho!!! This is gonna be one sweet weekend I'm so excited! Any who just a little update here because I promised Nina (who I miss a lot!!) to do some more blogging while she's away at camp.




I been happier lately so much happier than I was months ago, I been going out and hanging out with friends more than usual. I feel like all my problems are slowly fading away into oblivion leaving me to actually enjoy my life, I wanna go into the canyons, I wanna go party and I actually want to go on hikes despite the fact I have horrible flat feet!! I been starting to love myself for who I am, not be scared to talk some cute girls either ;), and I'm now starting to not give a damn on what certain think how I live my life or my style in culture . I'm gonna live it up as long as possible till I have to crunch down and do homework for my future career and life till then its fun from here on out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts